Domestic Goddess

Domestic Goddess

Friday 13 April 2018

Putting The Pink Fairy Back On

At last the Friday *Feeling* has arrived.
Not too sure about Friday 13th..
Just keeping away from ladders and black cats..😸 
Had a little bit of a lie-in...
(After getting up at 5.30am,
Because left arm was hurting :()
Hot shower to wipe away the cobwebs.. 
 
 Coffee & nibbles...
Sorted out my voodoo doll pins..
 Went outside for some fresh air..
The Pink fairy was put back on the Sexy Beast...
 The film I was looking for earlier in the week.
I reordered it...
(The last time I bought it was 2005)
*Be watching it later...*
I had a good friend pop round for coffee and chat...
I used a large glass for the coffee..
I had run out of ideas for our evening meal tonight...
Time to reach for the good book...
Used up the last of the white wine in the recipe..
 While I did the chop chop,
Alexa was playing some great Rock 'n' Roll songs.
Once the meal went in the oven..
More ideas needed for next week...
Time to dish it up..
Hunter Chicken
On the plate 🍽
Lots to do at the weekend..
Hopefully I will be up at the same time tomorrow as today...
As Sound of the 60's is on tomorrow at 6am...
Better set the alarm clock....🕕
 
 


 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment