Domestic Goddess

Domestic Goddess

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Hold On, It's Coming Soon

Welcome to my Tuesday Fun.
I was up early,
Showered, & breakfast .
Everyone left with 💋
(Whether they wanted one or not!)
Quick play with...↓ 
Sneaky coffee & nibble  time..
My friend arrives...
Time for lots of coffee & chat.
Break
Lunch
Final coffees before she leaves..
As she was leaving it was pouring down with rain.
She arrived with no coat.
She left wearing my blue rain mac.
(She looked better in it than me :))
I sent hubby to get some raffle tickets from Rob & Maggie who run a very worthwhile charity
I even gave them a bottle of wine for a future raffle.
Now to do some pancakes...
My kids already had some at my dads.
I could only manage one....
Pancake with butterscotch sauce, strawberries, cherries & pecan nuts
Cards & Presents ready.💓
Meal ready to be cooked tomorrow.💓
Dining Room ready...💓
The big day is coming shortly... 💓

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment