Domestic Goddess

Domestic Goddess

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Sharing More Than The Water!

Welcome to Tuesday FunDay.
Enjoyed sharing the king size bed with hubby at last...\o/
Still having trouble with my left shoulder :(
Got back down the stairs in one piece.
Once the house was emptied...
Nibble 
 &
couple of episodes 
of..
Law & Order
Then I got picked up.
Coffee & Chat time.
Gave her the present for Friday..
 I had some lovely slimming world soup for lunch :)
I was dropped back.
My kids had some lucky bags..:)
I needed some good mood music...
What better?
Some Rock'n'Roll music.....🎸
A little bit of singing too...🎵♫♬♪🎶
Chop Chop time
 Out comes the posh plate...
Going to try and have a shower for the first time in 2018.
I might be joined by a warm hubby....
With his warm hands
 &
 ?






 

No comments:

Post a Comment