Domestic Goddess

Domestic Goddess

Thursday 5 October 2017

Feeling Wanted!

Welcome to my Thursday.
It would have been my parent's 49th Wedding Anniversary today.
But my late mum died 4 years ago ;'(
I entered a photo in a Facebook competition.
I won it :)
Scenes of Autumn in Worcesteshire
I enjoyed the lovely scenery before Job 2.↓
The sun was following for afternoon shift of Job 1 
 I had one of my favourite songs from the 1970's was on the recent CD I bought.
I tried to sing it at some co-workers at Job 3 later on... 
 "I bet you saw me comin' after you alone
Wanted
Boy, you're everything I ever wanted"
I didnt sing it in tune....🎶♬
They had never heard of it :(
Feel sorry for my kids,
As they will have to put up with my warbling along with it on the school run tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment