Domestic Goddess

Domestic Goddess

Thursday 23 March 2017

Things That Go Bump In The Night!

The rain kept off...
Just some  bad wind 🍃
(Made sure the lollipop stick stayed put)
 One person said:
"Not much traffic this morning!"
"There is more enough, pity you didn't see that car failing to stop,and nearly taking me out!" I replied.
Got some bits and pieces from Asda.
My dad wants my  late mum to stop haunting him at night.👻
 She has done the following so far in the past couple of weeks:👻
  1. Opened the bedroom door, walked around the bed, got into bed and stayed there for 2 hours, and then got out.👻
  2. Another night, just sat on the edge of the bed 👻
  3. This week, she was walking up and down the landing.👻
My dad has phoned someone to remove my late mum's spirit next week :(
I have told my late mum...
My door is always open.....for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment