Thanks for +Mike Raven for the award Nomination of being a Beautiful Blogger Award.
The rules of the nomination are as follows:
Rule #1 – Thank the person who nominated you.
Rule #2 – Add the award logo to your blog (steal either logo as you see fit).
Rule #3 – Answer the questions asked by your nominator.
Rule #4 – Nominate three other bloggers.
Rule #5 – Ask 10 different questions of your own.
I am glad people enjoy reading my blog as much I enjoy writing it.....
Here are my answers to Mike's questions:
1. What is your favourite time of year?
2. What is your favourite place in the world?
Waitrose, for their free coffee and magazine!
3. What is your best memory?
Meeting my second husband to be for the first time!
4. What are you wearing?
As little as possible ;P
5. When do you like to blog?
Every day and in the early evening.
6. What (if you have one) is your middle name - and do you like it?
Sorry don't have a middle name ;(
7. What's your least favourite animal?
8. What REALLY annoys you?
Joint Answer:Fake Friends/Stepford Wives!!! Friends who pretend to be your friend, until they had their usage from you! /Stepford Wives don't talk to me at the school, outside school, they are all over me like a bleeding rash!
9. Favourite hot drink?
Coffee by miles
10. Tell me one interesting fact about you that people might not know.
I have 8 tattoos, which I show off in the Summer!
I nominate +Lexy Gray for her brilliant blog and for reading mine ;), +Aunt Mary ,I really love reading her blog, I learn so much,;) and +CharlieBeth Walker whose blog I love reading too :)
My questions are:
- If you could change places with someone who would it be and why?
- Least favourite food?
- Favourite TV programme?
- If you could have a one wish what would it be?
- Favourite mode of transport?
- Why do you blog?
- One thing that really annoys you?
- If you had chance to have a second home anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What would you do if there was no Internet for a week?
- Tell me one interesting fact about you that people might not know.